[time-nuts] Tboltmon query

Richard H McCorkle mccorkle at ptialaska.net
Sat Jun 23 23:19:40 EDT 2007

> Can any one tell me what the full "Hint Box' text is for the message
> one gets when mousing over the logging on/off box?
>  The text starts'"When green, logging is active: when yellow,data
> logged that seco.........." but I can't see any more text as the box
> is not long enough.
>  Thanks
>  DaveB, NZ

Dave,
While it appears the message is longer than the box in mine as well,
I will guess what it is trying to say. If logging is turned on and set
for say 10 seconds per update the box will show green for 9 seconds to
indicate logging is active and will turn yellow during the second the
log entry is made.
Hope this helps,
Richard