[time-nuts] 1 PPS visual Test

Raimond Melkers Raimond.Melkers at L-3Com.com
Mon Jun 25 13:50:33 EDT 2007

I'll try that out, and let you know how it goes!

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On
Behalf Of David McGaw
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 11:32
To: Raimond.Melkers at L-3Com.com; Discussion of precise time and frequency
measurement
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] 1 PPS visual Test

Using "Normal" triggering, any digital scope will allow you to see the 1PPS
edges clearly.  Most analog scopes should have enough brightness at
reasonably high sweep rate to see the edges in a darkened room or using a
hood.  Turn the brightness up to just below the point where a steady dot is
seen on the screen with no trigger.

David