[time-nuts] Administrivia -- AOL and the "Spam" Button

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Jun 29 21:54:06 EDT 2007

If you are an AOL user and want to stop receiving messages from the
time-nuts mailing list, please unsubscribe from the list by following
the instructions at the bottom of this message (and every message posted
to the list).

Please *don't* click the "Spam" button on your browser or mail program.
 Doing that sends a message to AOL that the message was spam, and then I
get a note from them warning me to stop sending spam.  If I get enough
notes, they will block *all* AOL users from receiving *any* messages
from febo.com.  And, I know from painful experience that it is a long
and time-consuming process to get off the AOL list of bad guys.

Thanks for helping keep me out of the AOL dog house.

John