[time-nuts] That error message...

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Jun 30 07:38:04 EDT 2007

Folks, you've been seeing error messages that include your email address
at the top of recent time-nuts postings.  Those result from some sort of
error in the mail system resulting from an update to the spam filter
that I installed yesterday.

As far as I can tell, each subscriber sees only their own email address
and other addresses are not included, so there's no privacy problem to
worry about.

If that's not the case (i.e., you are seeing someone else's address in
that Error-to header), please let me know immediately.

I'm working on a fix.

John