[time-nuts] Setting Osc Frequencies

VK3YV vk3yv at netspace.net.au
Fri Mar 2 22:45:18 EST 2007

HI Tom, I realised when I read your reply that I had not said how I was
observing the result. I am feeding these signals into a 100 MHZ CRO not a
counter and visually observing the 2 signals in relationship to each other.
1 being the Trimble which I believe to be good to 3 parts in10^12 and the
Sulser up in the 10^11 range..Have a couple of  HP5245L counters but I have
not arranged an external reference for them yet.
I hope that clears up what I am doing.
Regards,  Don  VK3YV....