[time-nuts] Austron 1210D Manual Update

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Mar 8 19:39:53 EST 2007

Thanks, Had!

By the way, I'm doing a stability measurement of my 1210D right now, and
it isn't bad at all -- it's in the 13s from tau 0.4 seconds out to a
little beyond 1000 seconds.  It bottoms out at 4.5x10e-13 at 100 seconds
(and for all I know right now, that floor may be that of the reference
oscillator, an FTS-1050A).  Phase noise is better than -105dBc/Hz at 1
Hz offset.

Not a bad oscillator!

John
----