[time-nuts] Austron 1210D Manual Update

Rob Kimberley rk at timing-consultants.com
Fri Mar 9 03:39:24 EST 2007

Interesting historical note - if you look at P37 of your scans, it shows a
Sulzer 1150 OCXO. Austron acquired the OCXO product line from Sulzer, and
continued to manufacture in house for several years. Austron then sold to
Datum, Datum to Symmetricom.....

Chuck Norton I believe purchased the remaining stock, drawings and spares
after Austron sold.

Rob