[time-nuts] Delay through GPS antenna splitter/amplifier -- an answer, and a question

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Mon Mar 12 12:34:11 EDT 2007

Since we are on the subject... I came across this page the other day and am
curious about what other's thoughts are about it.

http://tf.nist.gov/service/gpstrace.htm

If I understand correctly looking at the graphs, they are saying the time
from GPS is currently off about 24-30ns from the NIST frequency standard. So
does that mean that a person wanting every last ns should adjust their delay
according to the data on that page (and of course things like cable delay
and other circuitry)?

Jason