[time-nuts] Delay through GPS antenna splitter/amplifier -- ananswer, and a question

Neon John jgd at johngsbbq.com
Tue Mar 13 23:04:00 EDT 2007

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:31:31 -0400, Thomas A. Frank <ka2cdk at cox.net>
wrote:

>> This is the basic problem with our hobby... I proudly tell people that
>> can measure time to trillionths of a second, but am hard pressed for a
>> good answer when they ask "why do you need to?"
>

>"For the money, for the glory, and for the fun.  But mostly for the
>fun..."
>
>(with apologies to Burt Reynolds)

I'm not at the cesium level of time-nut insanity yet but I have other
nerdy vices.  When people ask me why, my usual answer is "for the same
reason I have sex.  I can and it feels good".  I get funny looks
sometimes.......

John
---
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com
Cleveland, Occupied TN
Don't let your schooling interfere with your education-Mark Twain