[time-nuts] HP-58532A antenna

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Fri Mar 16 11:48:34 EDT 2007

I think Randy pretty much answered your question.

I've noticed the seller 'accelium' likes to spam keywords in the auction
titles (AND TYPE IN ALL CAPS), which can make the item for sale somewhat
misleading / confusing.

Jason

> I just purchased a GPS antenna on eBay that was listed as an HP-58532A. It
does not have the look or dimensions of the 58532A. It is marked as a Lucent
> KS-24019L112A. The case is marked with 26dB gain and comes with a type N
connector. The seller is accelium. Does anyone know if this is in fact a