[time-nuts] Question for the cesium nuts.

Jack Hudler jack at hudler.org
Fri Mar 16 14:25:47 EDT 2007

Which begs the question of; who's cesium standard will we buy in surplus
market?

Besides you guys (Symmetricom), who is building Cesium standards that
haven't yet been absorbed by Symmetricom? (note this is not meant to be
derogatory).

Certainly most if not all the 5060, 5061, and 5062 are either dead or close
to it. Excluding those that have had their CBT's replaced or properly stored
and regularly pumped down, or just lucky.

The 5071's have yet to make an appearance on eBay at levels I would consider
paying.