[time-nuts] Question for the cesium nuts.

Rick Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Sat Mar 17 16:48:11 EDT 2007

That project made it as far as a pilot run of a half dozen
working prototypes and assignment of a model number, but HP never
sold any of them.  I still have one of these "valuable"
collector's items :-)

You probably never heard of the HP 5063
cesium either, but that's another story...

Rick Karlquist N6RK