[time-nuts] Austrong 2010B and 2100 configuration question

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sun Mar 18 11:30:10 EDT 2007

Hi John,

I did this with my 2000C and a 2010B, and it worked OK, but I never
really liked the results.  The 2010B is really a piece of garbage for
general lab use.  It has way too course of a step size to be useful
as a lab standard.

I seem to recall that it dithered about the Loran C reference in
discrete 1 E 10 steps.  That would be very annoying if you were using
the 2010B to multiply up to S-Band... sure, on average you would be
spot on, but in the short term, your signal would hop all over the
place.

-Chuck Harris