[time-nuts] GPS Signal Strength Through Roof?

Rob Kimberley rk at timing-consultants.com
Mon Mar 19 14:12:10 EDT 2007

Jason,

I'm using 4 VIC-100s inside, under a flat concrete roof in my single story
office. Tracking 8 satellites on each receiver module on both my CommSync
units. Each one connected to Rx via a coiled up 50 ft length of RG-59.

Yours should work OK. What cable and what length are you planning on using?

Temp specs on my antennae are -40 to +85C operating which is typical for
this type of product. Don't think it gets that hot in Houston!!

Cheers

Rob K