[time-nuts] GPS Signal Strength Through Roof?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Mon Mar 19 17:52:34 EDT 2007

lol, it's okay, I wasn't looking for a scientific answer (especially since
there are so many unknowns).

I just wanted to know if it was even possible to pick up a signal through
the roof, as I *thought* I read before some people would put them near their
ceiling and such.

If it doesn't work, not a huge deal, I can pull the stuff and re-mount it
outside.

I haven't decided on the receiver(s) yet, I guess that will partially depend
on the signal strength. ;)

Jason