[time-nuts] need power trans. for HP3325

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Mar 25 13:30:15 EDT 2007

Even though you may have to be careful about noise, and assuming the
operating voltages are not exotic, you can probably find an
off-the-shelf switching supply that will fit where the transformer and
linear supplies were, with lots of room to spare, and significantly
reduced heat dissipation. I am thinking about doing that with the 5370,
considering how hot the rear heat sink runs.

Didier KO4BB