[time-nuts] HP 5087As for sale

Chuck Norton Service at frequencystandards.com
Sat Mar 31 00:06:43 EDT 2007

I have 3 of the HP 5087A Distribution amplifiers that I am going to sell. I thought I would offer them to the list members first. All are in really nice condition. They were excessed from one of the Colorado Agilent sites that has been down sizing. All three have the single input board, 12 output boards and are made for 10Mhz distribution. That would be option 033. All 3 of them work great. I have not tested all of the specs but have input a 1.247V, 10Mhz from my cesium and measured the output on all jacks. I have rack ears for each of them if you want them.
If you are interested, contact me offline at the email address above and I will get you the details on them. I am located in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA
Thanks
Chuck Norton