[time-nuts] Ultra low phase noise floor measurement system forRF devices.

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sat Mar 31 23:34:11 EDT 2007

The other reason the machinists aren't thrilled with SI units is that
thousandths of an inch are actually a pretty good match for the precision
they usually deal with.  In SI, you'd have to deal with micrometers
(microns?), which is too much resolution for most applications, or
millimeters, which is nowhere near enough.

-- john, KE5FX