[time-nuts] I've lucked it!

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun May 6 21:32:30 EDT 2007

Hi Jim:

It's common here in the U.S. for the LF clocks to only sync near local
midnight.  How can  you tell if that's happening with your watch or not happening?

I just received one of the C-Max 8000 world mode 3 band LF time receivers, but
am busy on another project now.  See:
http://www.prc68.com/I/Loop.shtml

I expect this is the chip used in your LF timing receiver since it's the only
one I know of that automatically looks for all three frequencies.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.precisionclock.com