[time-nuts] PTS310 Manual

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon May 14 18:46:12 EDT 2007

df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de writes:

Nigel,

nice to see you arrive here at this mysthic place where  we render homage
the ancient gods of time and frequency and the modern gods  of rubidium
and cesium...

Please follow Didier's suggestion, so  more people than just me can take
advantage out of it.

-----------------------
Hi Ulrich

And many thanks for the truly poetic welcome:-)

As you'll see from my reply to Didier, I just need his confirmation that
he's ok with hosting the manual, and others, that originally came from Teknet
before I upload them.

If you need it urgently you could register with Teknet and  download it, or I
could send it to you and still upload it to Didier's manual  site.

For anyone needing info on the PTS X10 or PTS250, I have manuals for  these
too but only in printed format.
I'm not able to scan complete manuals right now but could extract specific
information if not too many pages.

I don't know why but, in the UK anyway, the PTS units seem to be one of the
world's best kept secrets.