[time-nuts] NTP problem on Windows

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Thu May 17 01:35:16 EDT 2007

I use Linux as well as Windows, where appropriate. In this case, I did not
reboot the Windows system in question. I only restarted the NTP service,
which is a port of the opensource NTP daemon by Meinberg. I know Windows
bashing is a popular sport, but in this case, I don't think it is
applicable. Over the years, I have had problems on Linux systems as well.