[time-nuts] Oscillator Hookup

k7hbg at dslextreme.com k7hbg at dslextreme.com
Sat May 19 11:32:00 EDT 2007

Hi everybody! I've got a bit of a mystery to solve;

 I was wondering if you have run in to an Agilent Crystal Oscillator p/n
10811-60168 before. This model is not the customary 10811 a/b device I
have seen on the Internet. It has the exact same case as the 10811 a/b but
a different interface PCB terminated with a "pig tail" and a little 6 pin
amp fem connector attached.

 I would like to power this little gem in the up mode to see if it works
but lack connection info.
 Any help in this would be most welcome!

 Best regards, Bob K7HBG

PS, There is a Z3801a on ebay with a bid price of $500. Is this thing
really worth the bucks?