[time-nuts] 15 ns vs. 15 nS

Rob Kimberley rk at timing-consultants.com
Tue May 22 10:49:02 EDT 2007

I took my 2 young daughters to Austron in TX with me in the mid 80's. There
were taken out shopping one day by one of the Austron wives, and went into a
stationery shop. "Look at all those rubbers" they shouted out in their
innocence.

Startled silence and red faces from the rest of the shop......

:-)

Rob