[time-nuts] Oscillator Hookup

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Wed May 23 17:41:25 EDT 2007

Hallo Jack, thank you,
I did load your file, compliments again for your big work.
But perhaps you misunderstood my remarks.
This file I knew already, I have as well the original printed issue,
my comments refer to the other file (.del) with the very
interesting annex, containing error corrections eg. adding missing
sign reversals in formulas etc. etc. .
The drawings in that annex are newer and not yet in my issue 2332
from 1985 and unfortunately not clearly readable in the file.
I thought that the informations in the m. amendment 3010 and the
previous 2332 are of general interest.
Sorry.
regards

Arnold Tibus