[time-nuts] HP E1938 oscillator

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Sun May 27 18:23:05 EDT 2007

Said,
I am sorry, I do not want to figth nor I want being involved in possible
fights, nor do I give instructions to cheat, in contrary, I did try
to help with my knowledge of european import laws and procedures
for normal goods, shipped privatly.
If necessary I can provide some documents concerned non commercial
international shipments.
I think that it is obvious for everybody, restricted items or confidential
documents cannot be shipped this way.
I was not aware of actual military or space-qualified and restricted items.
Btw. I am familiar with such procedures, I designed and tested
decades of years electronical systems and instrument-interfaces in
international projects like Spacelab, ERS1, ERS2, ENVISAT etc.
(worth up to ¬ 500E6) containing a big number of international hi-tech products...

I wish to Rick a good and wise hand for the distribution of his
electronic jewels, containing a big amount of spirit from a very successful
design engineer.

73,

Arnold, DK2WT