[time-nuts] FW: Pendulums & Atomic Clocks & Gravity

Don Collie donmer at woosh.co.nz
Wed May 30 03:21:59 EDT 2007

It`s just like the fly in the glass jar scenarmino : Just imagine a glass
jar [with a lid] with a fly flying around inside the jar. The jar is being
accelerated towards it`s inevitable demise when it hits the sun. Does the
fly stay in the same position in the jar, or is it "pushed" towards the end
of the jar furtheest from the sun. Now I don`t know the answer to this
one..........but I sure wouldn`t like to bee the fly.
Affectionately yours,...............Don Collie jnr.