[time-nuts] PRS-10 findings

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed May 30 16:38:51 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/30/2007 13:23:29 Pacific Daylight Time,
henk at deriesp.demon.nl writes:

>My  hp53310 shows the same artifacts if the input frequency is nearly
>the reference frequency. If I use the reference as input  frequency

Hi Henk,

weird. I was measuring 1PPS offsets. Using the same PRS10 to generate a  1PPS
and the 10MHz reference for the 53132A.

I'll be watching for these kind of artifacts in the future.

Maybe Jackson-Labs should try to develop a Time-Nuts compatible TIA with
<10ps resolution, very low cost, and high accuracy that doesen't exhibit  these
kind of artifacts (but rather a whole set of new ones) :)

bye,
Said