[time-nuts] Need Gen Rad type 276 crystal

John Franke jmfranke at cox.net
Thu May 31 10:34:24 EDT 2007

I recently powered up a General Radio model 275 piezo-electric oscillator,
which according to General Radio information was introduced in 1924 as the
first commercially available crystal oscillator.  Right now I am using a
type 376-L 1.000 MHz crystal in the oscillator.  I am looking for a type
276, which was more the correct period crystal.  I could use any frequency
between 900 kHz and 2300 kHz as that is the tuning range of the plug-in tank
coil I have.  By the way, the output is approximately 300 Hz high.

Thanks,

John WA4WDL