[time-nuts] OCXO characteristics

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sun Nov 4 06:51:15 EST 2007

Attached OpenOffice Spreadsheet details relevant OCXO characteristics
for Fury Interface board design.

One can conclude that whilst the short term (0 - 1000 sec) EFC voltage
stability requirements are stringent for some OCXOs, the longer term EFC
voltage stability requirements are relatively loose.
For the few OCXOs for which the power supply sensitivity is known the
required short term stability is high whilst the required longer term
stability is relatively low.

If anyone wants an alternative format just ask and I'll see what I can do.
The pdf version isn't easy to use as it is spread over 22 pages.

The OCXOs included so far:

HP 10543
HP 10544A
HP 10811A