[time-nuts] OCXO characteristics spreadsheet update

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Mon Nov 5 05:21:08 EST 2007

The attached Open Office spreadsheet has been updated to include
additional OCXOs and correct some errors.
Unfortunately the Excel version is too large to post (I can send it off
line to anyone wanting it).
Future extensions may include phase noise data and more explanatory notes.
Additional data (especially for those OCXOs for which some
characteristics are missing) is welcome, as well as additional OCXO
datasheets.
If any errors are found let me know so I can correct them

Bruce