[time-nuts] OT: AC voltage standard, a practical implementation

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Tue Nov 6 23:48:59 EST 2007

Well, it may not qualify as a standard, but I made a small synthesized
signal generator tonight using a Silabs Toolstick. It can be calibrated with
a DC voltmeter (how about that!), I would assume most anyone on this list
has access to one, and if you don't, well, get one :-)

Description and pictures are at
http://www.ko4bb.com/Test_Equipment/AFSignalGenerator/SigGen.html

Firmware is available, send me an email. The hardware cost is about $28 +
shipping. The $17.00 base adapter can be reused across projects, so only the
$9.90 Toolstick330 is used by the project. I do not sell anything, you can
buy directly from the Silabs web site, there is a link at the bottom of the
web page.

I do not have any interest with Silabs other than being a very satisfied
customer.

Didier KO4BB