[time-nuts] Fury Interface Board: 5MHz needed?

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Wed Nov 7 19:20:40 EST 2007

I believe the problem is that the EFC closed loop has a significant time
constant, so any current variation that is faster than the EFC loop time
constant will induce an uncorrectable error (at least as far as the EFC loop
is concerned). With a separate ground pin, or a circuit designed to
compensate for the effects of ground pin current, there will be no such
error.

Didier KO4BB