[time-nuts] Manual PTS X10

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Nov 11 11:12:35 EST 2007

j.koegel at bluewin.ch writes:

I am  looking for the PTS X10 manual. Specifically, I am interested in the
programming part.
Has anyone of you this manual in electronic  form?

Best regards und thanks

Juerg

-----------------
Hi Juerg

I do have the PTS X10 manual but only as a printed copy.

I can't see any reference to a GPIB interface option for this one in the
manual so assume you have the BCD interface with Amphenol connector.
Could you please confirm on that?

I'm very busy right now, just stopped for a quick coffee, but could  scan the
relevant pages for you later.
"Later" might mean a day or so but I will certainly do it if  nobody can
provide you with an electronic copy.

If it is available in electronic format, I too would be grateful  for a copy.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR