[time-nuts] New Time nut FRK-H repair questions

swingbyte swingbyte at exemail.com.au
Thu Nov 22 08:30:46 EST 2007

Hi, I've been reading this group for some time now and have recently
purchased an Efratom FRK-H unit.  Now I need to make it work!  I have
powered it up and after warmup it draws ~400mA at 26.5V.  I have a 10MHz
output sinewave and a lamp voltage of 8.14V.  The xtal ctrl voltage is
12.2V and the lock is 0 v.  I haven't been able to find out what the
lock voltage should be for correct operation, but having the xtal
control voltage so high makes me think that if might be at its limit.
Can someone suggest my next course of action?

Thanks for your help

Tim