[time-nuts] HP 8924C's on ebay

Jeff Mock jeff at mock.com
Thu Nov 29 02:08:51 EST 2007

Hmm, good points.  Here's the 8924C datasheet:
    http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5968-4094E.pdf

I'm not sure about all of the variants for TDMA and GSM and such, but it
seems that some are better than others.  It looks like the 8924C
supports full bandwidth sweeps of the spectrum analyzer.  It does look
like the RF generator really can be used as a tracking generator but
maybe I'm reading the datasheet wrong.

The narrowest RBW of the spectrum analyzer is only 300Hz, which is a
little limiting.

I think that I'm not inclined to get one, 60-pounds...

jeff