[time-nuts] OT: Need HP 7475A Drivers for XP or Linux

Eric Fort eric.fort at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 21:11:36 EDT 2007

This one was free and there's much satisfaction in making the old stuff work
once more.  When I get it set up it will likely be used to output cad plots
for EDA work including PCB artwork, and schematics.  It may be slower than
the current inkjets but it fits the budget and I do it because I can.

Eric