[time-nuts] OT: Need HP 7475A Drivers for XP or Linux

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Mon Oct 22 01:09:28 EDT 2007

I could be wrong but it seems to me that the 7475 did support HPGL in ASCII
form.  I used to use the older versions of AutoCAD which had built in
drivers for it.  I've written a graphics program that outputs in HPGL.  I
use Corel Photo Paint 8 to convert the files to almost any other graphics
format.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com