[time-nuts] Fury board new firmware available

Philippe Vandermersch phil at jackson-labs.com
Tue Oct 23 01:29:04 EDT 2007

   Hi everyone,
   For those who want to upgrade the Fury2 firmware, there is also a
   command line open-source tools that works on Linux ( and I believe on
   Windows )
   This is the command line that I am using on linux :
   lpc21isp mainFury_v1.12.hex    /dev/ttyUSB0   38400   10000
   I attached the source and you just have to compile it on your favorite
   platform.
   Regards,
   Phil
   [1]SAIDJACK at aol.com wrote:

   In a message dated 10/22/2007 12:09:33 Pacific Daylight Time,
   [2]xaos at darksmile.net writes:

     >The board looks very nice and I am trying to get it to work with
     >several OCXO units that I have.

   Hi George, everyone,

   Tom made some suggestions on the usability of the Fury2 firmware, and
   we incorporated his suggestions in the latest firmware release rev.
   1.12.

   We also improved the stability for various oscillator types. It is
   suggested for users to upgrade the Fury with PCB revision 2.0 to
   firmware 1.12.

   The binary firmware, as well as upgrade instructions are available on
   our website at:

   [3]http://www.jackson-labs.com/support.html

   BTW: some browsers seem to have problems with the frames on our
   website, we are working on the issue. It should still be possible to
   click on the links, and download the files.

   Sincerely,

   Said

   See what's new at [4]AOL.com and [5]Make AOL Your Homepage.