[time-nuts] Scopes and 1 PPS signals?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Oct 23 23:19:42 EDT 2007

Hi Dider:

I'll give that a try tomorrow.  What does your camera setup look like?
Digital SLR on tripod?  Does that mean the TDS-210 can not do a screen dump to
file?

I've been looking at the Rigol DS1102CD mixed signal scope.  The 100 MHz 2
analog channel & 16 digital channels is very reasonably priced.  But after 3
emails I still have not been able to see a programming manual for it.  Although
they do have a software package.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com