[time-nuts] QCM

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Thu Oct 25 05:58:20 EDT 2007

Hi Bernd,

as you know I have a look to the AXTAL web pages @  www.axtal.com from
time to time (highly recommended to other members of time nuts too) but
I completely overlooked this product range. Must have been that the term
"Piezo Sensors" seemed not that interesting for me, bu sure there it is!
Will contact you privately in the next days. Thank you for your
response.

Best regards
Ulrich Bangert