[time-nuts] Parallel voltage regulators

Don Collie donmer at woosh.co.nz
Fri Oct 26 02:05:55 EDT 2007

Surely there will be an improvement in oven temparature regulation, by using
a regulated supply, but whether or not this improvment is marginal or
significant would have to be determined either by experiment [my favourite],
or calculation. As you say Chuck : it`s eliminating [or reducing the effect
of] one variable in the equation.