[time-nuts] EFC Input pin impedance for the HP10544A and10811-6011

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Oct 28 23:17:17 EDT 2007

> The opposite effect is sometimes desirable to force a browser to display
> an image (usually a JPEG) to display on whatever resolution screen is in
> use.
> Any suggestions?

Firefox does a pretty reasonable job at that.  When I click on Tom's
10544A's .gif link, it defaults to 1:1 resolution with horizontal and
vertical scroll bars.  If I click on the image it downscales to fill the
browser window.

IE7 seems to give me the same functionality if I select Tools->Internet
options->Advanced->Multimedia->Enable automatic image resizing.  That is
new, I believe; I'd always left that option disabled in previous versions
because it didn't make it so easy to view an image at 1:1.

-- john, KE5FX