[time-nuts] Vectron Oscillator

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 11:18:58 EDT 2007

Hi All

I have a Vectron 10 MHz ovened oscillator, model CO-206B59VW, with output
via SMA and 7 solder pins for power and control lines.
It's only been connected previously for basic supply, and I can  probably
trace that ok, but would like to try it as a disciplined  oscillator so need to
know the rest of the connections.
If anyone can help out with connection details for the 7 pins I'd be  most
grateful.

I suspect Vectron may have used a standard configuration but they don't  seem
to carry any information on these older models.
I've also got a poor copy of the specification page from an old  catalogue,
very poor when it comes to exponents, so although I'm pretty sure I  know what
the detailed spec is, any confirmation of stability and ageing figures  etc
would also be appreciated.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR