[time-nuts] Fw: UNIQUE CLOCK

Maggie Leber k3xs at arrl.net
Tue Sep 11 14:30:42 EDT 2007

On 9/11/07, Chuck Harris <cfharris at erols.com> wrote:

> Amazing how little differences occur with the same browser.  I use Seamonkey V1.1.3,
> under linux, and the clock does not work.  But flash websites work just fine.

 The problem is with
"document.layers[0].document.open();"("document.layers has no
properties" at http://www.rbarth.de/tfc/wuhrnscp.html line 746)

Without a deep dive into the code I can infer that layers are used to
animate the fluid over the background image.

The different handling of layers is a prime area of incompatibility
between various flavors of IE, and Firefox and kin.

--
Margaret Stephanie Leber CCP, SCJP, SCWCD
 http://voicenet.com/~maggie