[time-nuts] HP E1938 Web Page

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sat Sep 15 02:00:19 EDT 2007

Thanks for the plug. :)  I should point out that 7470.EXE was never meant to
draw diagrams like this, so the colors and overall line quality are not all
they could be.  Jeffrey Pawlan, WA6KBL emailed me with a nice grayscale
rendering of one of the diagrams, although I never did catch what program he
used to generate it.  It looked quite a bit better than the 7470.EXE output,
at any rate.  If we can get a set of better renderings, I'll make sure they
find their way to Brooke.

-- john, KE5FX