[time-nuts] Prologix and Windows 98SE

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Thu Sep 20 19:51:53 EDT 2007

The last version of QuickBasic for DOS (v4.5) only supports 2 COM ports
(COM1, COM2).

I did have a version of VBDOS, but I have lost it a long time ago, so I
can't tell what it did.

Visual Basic will support at least 16  (I use 6.0, but I am sure 5.0 does as
well)

My USB-serial adapter, depending on where it is plugged, has been spotted as
high as COM15...

Didier KO4BB