[time-nuts] HP phase-noise measurement seminar coursebook

James R. Gorr n3toy at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 11:29:36 EDT 2007

Thanks for the scan!  As someone not in the industry
or having a background in metrology, a lot of stuff on
this list is *way* over my head, but I enjoy reading
the dialog.  And scans like this are a big help to me.

I have heard the term phase-noise used often here but
never really understood what it meant.  Hopefully this
scan will help.  Thanks again.

Jamie