[time-nuts] Osc. Phase Noise Article

Grant Hodgson grant at ghengineering.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 12:39:57 EDT 2007

But watch out for the mistakes in some of the equations - e.g. the right
hand side of eqn 2 is wrong, but eqn 3 is correct, and eqn  9 is wrong.

Don't know if there are any other mistakes, but it's a good article so
far - haven't finished reading it yet, I can only take so much trig. in
one day.

regards

Grant