[time-nuts] Fury OEM GPSDO board

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 20:22:01 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

ok, we have enough interest, and I cleared the project with marketing. We
can offer the units new with warranty for $550 each to Time Nuts members.

So far I have the following members noted:

  Ernie
  Scott
  John
  Matt
  Brian

Please let me know if there is additional interest. We can ship the units
throughout the next week. We can accept PayPal (preferred), US checks, or
wire-transfers. I will get in touch with you offline about payment  details.

Since not all OCXO's and oscillators that are out there may work with  the
Fury really well, we will give a functional return warranty (units need to  be
clean, un-modified and in working order to be returned). Shipping cannot  be
refunded.

Please see the attached image for what you will receive: the PCB with SMA
connectors for 10MHz input and the EFC output, and an adapter cable for the M12+
 GPS antenna to BNC. No OCXO is included.

The external OCXO can also be powered from the unit (at 10.45V with 250mA
max current, most 12V OCXO's will run well at 10.45V) - that has the advantage
of the unit being able to offer temperature compensation for OCXO's that have
a  linear temperature-to-current relationship.

The Fury expects a 10MHz Sine or CMOS output from the OCXO and will work
between 0dBm and +10dBm. The Fury will generate 0V to +5V EFC voltage. It runs
from a 11.0V to 14.0V clean external DC supply. An LCD (16x2) and a single-key
button can optionally be connected for status information. The 10MHz from
the OCXO will be buffered (emitter-follower without gain) and is available as a
low-pass filtered, buffered Sine Wave output and also as a fast-slew-rate  50
Ohm compatible CMOS output.

Thanks for your interest everyone,
Said