[time-nuts] Trimble Palisade connector

Don Mimlitch donmeis at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 13:17:28 EDT 2008

You might try tiger-tech.biz. I bought an HP58534A GPS Receiver from them which has the same connector. I also bought several extra cables from them. They may have more cables left. Their cables only have 9 of the twelve pins connected but they should be the correct pins for the palisade port B, 1PPS pins and Power.

Don Mimlitch

time-nuts-request at febo.com wrote:Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:38:54 -0700